Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pros and Cons of This Job Opportunity

Pros:                                                                                                                   
- being able to see my friends                                                                    
- being back in Georgia                                                                             
- full time job                                                                                           
-salary plus commission                                                                           
    -potentially making $65,000-90,000 the FIRST year
-car and phone allowance
-independence/freedom



Cons:
-away from my family
-paying rent/utilities/food/gas/insurance compared to only paying for gas at home
-part-time job in ohio
-not many job opportunities in Ohio
-less freedom/independence
-growing further away from my family than i already have
-the potential for my grandma to forget me because of her alzheimers/dementia




ughhhhhh!!! :( :( i don't want to feel like I have to choose between a full-time job and friends or a part-time job and family....

No comments:

Post a Comment